- I have absolutely no complaints. The practice had very good reviews and the staff & Dr. Tyler Cooper were professional, thoughtful and quick to get me seen and scheduled for surgery. The surgery went well and the staff at the surgery center were excellent. I was very pleased because I am from out of state and was very fortunate to find such a caring group of professionals. Would definitely recommend this practice!
- My first visit was a great experience, I was seen very quickly without having to wait for a very long time. I loved that the doctor let me know exactly what was going on with my knee and even showed me in detail while he showed me my X-Rays. All in all was very nice and gave me great news that I didn’t need surgery!
- My experience with Top of Texas was great. Dr. Cooper made me feel as if I was his only patient. Office staff very professional and friendly.
- 2019 was a tough year. I had a fall in which I severely tore 3 rotator tendons and a bicep tendon. I was unable to lift my arm. Dr. Cooper surgically repaired all the tendons and 6 months later I’m back playing golf. Dr. Cooper and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and caring. I can’t imagine going to anyone else. Since then, Dr. Cooper performed a very successful reverse shoulder surgery on my mother and put a plate and screws in my mother’s broken ankle. Her surgery was very successful and she is very pleased as well. I highly recommend Dr. Cooper and Top of Texas Orthopedics when you are in need of any orthopedic services. You will not be disappointed.
- Dr. Cooper was very professional and explained the surgical procedure with recovery time in a manner that my grandmother could understand. Dr. Cooper took the time to pray with us before surgery. At each follow up appointment he took the time to not only cover the recovery process and the progress my grandmother made, he visited and joked with her too!! Dr. Cooper’s office staff is not only professional but very friendly. They do everything to make sure the patients and families are comfortable while they wait to see Dr. Cooper. I give their office five stars!!!!
- Dr. Cooper and his staff have provided my son with the best orthopedic care possible with his knee surgery and collarbone injury. We have been blessed to have him and his crew be a part of this whole process! They are always so friendly and it’s worth the 2.5 hour drive from NM.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Top of Texas Orthopedics, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked ( * ) are required